Subtotal: Member: £0, Non Member: £50
Please get in touch with a member of our team if you need to purchase tickets.
NI Chamber has launched its new website. In order to register for this event, you will need to reset the password to your account by clicking ‘sign in’ and then ‘forgot password’. You will be asked to do this only once.
NI Chamber and NIE Networks are pleased to invite you to The Future of Skills, Skills for Green Growth & Climate Action event on Wednesday 15 June at 9.00am.
At this event, guests will hear from Kevin Hegarty from DAERA on what green growth is, what skills are required to drive it, the impact of the new climate change targets, the Department’s approach and how businesses can engage.
Plus, a panel discussion with:
- Paula Leathem, Head of HR, NIE Networks
- John Healy, Vice President and Managing Director, Allstate NI
- Chris Martin, Head of Sustainability, Danske Bank
- Marion Laverty, Public Affairs Manager, ABPI Northern Ireland
- Orla McGreevy, Head of Sales Europe LoweConex
Please read NI Chamber’s booking terms and conditions before registering your place.
For more information on this event, please contact: email@example.com.