Booking Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to Northern Ireland Chamber of Commerce and Industry events.
Unless otherwise stated, all NI Chamber events can be booked online at www.northernirelandchamber.com using our online booking system. Where a charge is applicable, this must be paid for in advance via Credit/Debit Card or an invoice can be requested. If invoice is selected, NI Chamber members are expected to make payment within thirty days of issue. Non-Members are expected to make immediate payment.
An email confirming your place(s) will be sent out approximately two weeks prior to the event.
Please note that due to the popularity of our events, when an event is over-subscribed, places may be limited to one individual per company.
Non-Members are permitted to attend one event per year, and in the case of an event being over-subscribed, NI Chamber members will be given priority.
Payment can be made via Credit/Debit Card, BACS or cheque. If paying by cheque, payment is due within 7 days of invoice and should be made payable to ‘Northern Ireland Chamber of Commerce and Industry’. Please note that VAT will be added before the payment is taken.
If payment has not been received prior to confirmation email being sent, NI Chamber reserves the right to re-allocate your place(s).
Unless NI Chamber receives written notice of cancellations five working days prior to the event, paid bookings cannot be refunded, and provisional bookings will be invoiced and full payment expected.
Some events will require a longer notice period and this will be clearly stated at time of booking. These include:
- President’s Annual Lunch – Two weeks notice period
- President’s Annual Banquet – Two weeks notice period
- Customs Declaration Training – Three weeks notice period
- Annual Golf Day – Two weeks notice period
- International Trade Training – Two weeks notice period
- Sales Training – Two weeks notice period
- Powerful Presentations – Two weeks notice period
- The Elite Presenter – Two weeks notice period
- Learn Grow Excel Programme training (Business improvement, digital strategy and Ecommerce Marketing Strategy) – Two weeks notice
Any cancellations made up to five days before the event will result in a full refund, apart from those with specific terms as stated above.
Failure to attend a free event, without prior cancellation within the above time limit (five working days) may result in a booking charge of £50 + VAT being incurred.