Following a period of continued growth, Prosafe is seeking to employ an additional Embroidery Machine Operator to join the Design team.
Prosafe is an award-winning supplier of branded protective clothing, based in Mallusk, Newtownabbey.
Due to continued demand within our branded workwear division, we are introducing additional day and night shifts to our embroidery department and as such, are looking for machine operators to help support this.
We would welcome applications from people preferably with experience in embroidery production, however training will be provided if necessary.
Due to the nature of the job, the successful candidate will need to be self-motivated with an eye for quality as well as an ambition to meet daily targets.
- Process uniform jobs through the embroidery/printing process and complete orders within required deadlines to a high standard
- Ability to use computer system to save customer logo requirements
- Use of multi-head embroidery machines and heat transfer machines
- Folding, counting, and packing of garments after embroidery/printing for dispatch
- Keeping your workspace organised and tidy
Skills / Qualifications Preferred:
- Experience using a multi-head embroidery machine preferred however training/refresher training can be provided
- Have an eye for quality and accuracy to be able to provide and maintain high levels of branding quality
- Be physically fit, comfortable working in a fast-moving, deadline-oriented environment both as part of a team as well as independently
- Proactive and comfortable using your initiative
- Flexible working hours available
- Full and part time hours available
- Day and night shifts available
Salary: Salary will be determined based on relevant experience within this industry.
To apply: Please send your CV to email@example.com