Spring Clean your LinkedIn
When was the last time you took proactive steps to improve your professional and business presence on LinkedIn?
This practical face to face workshop facilitated by Chartered Marketer & SOSTAC Certified Planner Christine Watson, supported by Professional Photographer Jim Corr, is designed to help you enhance your professional LinkedIn profile and that of your business.
The session aims to inspire & help you to start maximising all the opportunities LinkedIn can offer you and your business or social enterprise:
- Learn how to audit their professional LinkedIn profile and identify areas for improvement
- Discover some tricks to help their business make the most of LinkedIn Company Pages and Showcase Pages
- Be shown how to get their business, products, services and events found when prospective customers are searching online
- Get advice on how to build their online reputation & gain positive LinkedIn recommendations
- Avail of fresh professional head shot photography by Jim Corr
- Be signposted to free tools & free learning opportunities to help them go on to master everything that LinkedIn can bring to their business
This practical workshop is subsidised by local enterprise agency: Mallusk Enterprise Park and is part of the new Mallusk Enterprise Hub offering. It has been designed to support the mission of Mallusk Enterprise Park: ‘to promote, support and develop enterprise and wealth creation at every stage of the entrepreneurial journey’.
Workshop delegates are welcome to book the new co-working space or a private huddle room before and/or after this workshop – a special reduced rate is available: simply quote ‘LinkedIn Spring Clean’ on booking to avail of 20% discount offer.
£59+VAT includes a networking lunch and a professional headshot photo
Normal Price: £99+VATRegister for Event