This session will support your workplace to strategically implement the Take 5 Steps into Wellbeing into its health and wellbeing strategy.
The Take 5 Accreditation aims to provide leaders at work with the tools and guidance to audit their current wellbeing activities, identify the gaps and create a Take 5 action plan to inspire and support employees to practice the Take 5 daily.
Please note: this is to only register your interested as spaces are limited and an application process will be implemented.
The accreditation includes:
- One half day Take 5 training for two individuals in your organisation (this is compulsory training)
- A Take 5 toolkit to audit current activities and plan future Take 5 activities
- Networking opportunities with other organisations
- Review and feedback on Take 5 action plan
- A Take 5 Accreditation Award
For more information, please contact Katherine McKnight.Register for Event