Subtotal: Member: £400, Non Member: £450
Booking Deadline: 12 April 2023
Understand sustainability disclosure regulations and get started with your ESG reporting.
Understand how to monitor, record and report your business’ sustainability efforts and create a roadmap specific to your business.
NI Chamber and Grant Thornton have developed an environmental, social and governance (ESG) reporting training course to help SMEs understand ESG reporting and disclosure requirements and how to apply these to their business.
Organisations of all sizes and across all sectors are more conscious than ever of their impact and dependence on the environment and society and are increasingly scrutinised on how they are integrating ESG considerations into their operations.
ESG training will help you decode current and upcoming sustainability disclosure regulations, understand the ESG reporting landscape and apply this to your business and create an ESG reporting map specific to your business under expert guidance.
Module 1: Wednesday 5 April | 10:00 – 12:00 | Online
Module 2: Wednesday 19 April | 10.00 – 12.00 or 14.00 – 16.00 | In-person
Module 1: Wednesday 18 October | 10:00 – 12:00 | Online
Module 2: Wednesday 25 October | 10.00 – 12.00 or 14.00 – 16.00 | In-person
Who is this course for?
Business Owners, Sustainability Managers, Finance Directors, Compliance Managers and General Managers.
How does this course work?
- Two modules delivered over 3 weeks in a blend of virtual and in-person
- Small group training with the opportunity for interaction and to ask questions
- Kick off with an interactive introduction to sustainability and ESG reporting delivered virtually
- Come together in-person in small groups at the final module and work to create an ESG reporting roadmap specific to your business under the expert guidance of the workshop trainer
What will you learn?
Module 1: Sustainability, ESG Reporting and your business
- Introductions and course objectives
- Decoding sustainability related initiatives and disclosure regulations
- An overview of ESG Factors
- An introduction to Sustainability Reporting and Disclosure Regulation
- Sustainability and your business
- Why ESG reporting and disclosure? – Drivers, impacts and benefits
- Materiality and sustainability
- Getting started with sustainability integration
- Best practice case study
Module 2: Mapping out your ESG reporting and disclosures – in small groups of 5 attendees
- Map out ESG reporting for your business
- Communicating your ESG procedures internally and externally
This training is CPD Accredited, which means it has reached the required Continuing Professional Development standards and benchmarks. It is assurance that the learning value has been scrutinized to ensure integrity and quality. The CPD Certification Service provides recognised independent CPD accreditation compatible with global CPD requirements.