Subtotal: Member: £0, Non Member: £50
Please get in touch with a member of our team if you need to purchase tickets.
NI Chamber has launched its new website. In order to register for this event, you will need to reset the password to your account by clicking ‘sign in’ and then ‘forgot password’. You will be asked to do this only once.
NI Chamber and its International Champions invite businesses who currently trade internationally to join an informative breakfast event on Wednesday 22 June at Pinsent Masons, Belfast.
The event will focus on the prevailing uncertainties associated with international trade and provide insights into how businesses can manage these challenges.
Expert speakers will discuss key priorities and challenges on an interactive panel, covering areas including:
- Tax strategies that support international trade and a look at specific areas such as plastic packaging tax
- VAT implications for supply chains
- How to build sustainability into your international trade offering
- What the post Brexit trading landscape looks like
- Eva Wilkinson, Export Logistics Manager at Dale Farm Co-Operative Ltd
- Aidan Lyons, Indirect Tax Team Lead, Grant Thornton
- Stephanie Graham, Environmental and Supply Chain Senior Lecturer, Queen’s University Belfast
- Key legal expert, Pinsent Masons
Who is this event for?
This event is for all those currently trading internationally or planning to expand into new markets across all sectors. There will be an opportunity to learn from expert speakers, ask questions and connect with others facing similar challenges.
For more information or to book, contact Lynsey.Foster@northernirelandchamber.com.