Please get in touch with a member of our team if you need to purchase tickets.
NI Chamber, in partnership with SSE, invites you to an ‘In Camera’ event on Tuesday 4 April with the Permanent Secretary at the Department of Finance, Neil Gibson.
At this event, members will have the chance to hear directly from the Permanent Secretary on topics including:
- Navigating the current budget and budgetary pressures in 2023/24
- How the Department is working to ensure that public finances are managed effectively and efficiently
- Balancing the books – tough choices around revenue raising powers and what is being considered
- Consideration of further devolution of fiscal powers e.g. apprenticeship levy, APD and fuel duties
- The Department’s plans to unlock economic growth and increase competitiveness
- How the Department of Finance is addressing Northern Ireland’s climate change obligations and the energy strategy
Given the context of the political and fiscal challenges at Stormont, this event is an opportunity that is open to NI Chamber Growth and Corporate members in all sectors.
Breakfast will be provided.