Please get in touch with a member of our team if you need to purchase tickets.
NI Chamber, in partnership with SSE, invites you to an ‘In Camera’ event on Wednesday 15 March with the Permanent Secretary at the Department for the Economy, Mike Brennan.
At this event, members will have the chance to hear directly from Permanent Secretary, Mike Brennan on topics including:
- The fiscal outlook for the Department with no Executive, including its 2023/2024 budget
- Further Education/Higher Education funding and keeping our 3rd level institutions competitive with GB and RoI
- The outlook for key deliverables – 10x, skills strategy and energy strategy
- Invest NI review – what’s next?
- The Department’s ambition to drive growth despite challenges
Given the context of the political and fiscal challenges at Stormont, this event is an opportunity that is open to NI Chamber Growth and Corporate members in all sectors.
Lunch will be provided.
This event is exclusively for NI Chamber Growth and Corporate members.
For more information about this event, or if you have any dietary requirements, please contact Ana.MacDonald@northernirelandchamber.com.