Subtotal: Member: £350, Non Member: £400
Please get in touch with a member of our team if you need to purchase tickets.
Over 80% of companies use digital marketing as a way of creating brand awareness and, with increased accessibility through smartphones and an array of media applications, it is a marketing tool which will continue to grow in importance. Digital marketing encompasses tools from email marketing, search engine optimisation and social media marketing to pay-per-click, content marketing and mobile marketing.
Given the cost pressures facing business in 2023, more and more companies are now looking to up skill their teams to take control of their marketing spend whilst continuing to deliver effective marketing campaigns to drive business growth.
NI Chamber and content marketing experts, ProfileTree, have developed this digital marketing training to support in building a digital roadmap to develop an effective marketing strategy with limited resources and time.
Tuesday 21 March 2023 | 10.00 – 12.00 & 14.00 – 16.00 OR
Wednesday 11 October 2023 | 10.00 – 12.00 & 14.00 – 16.00
NI Chamber, 40 Linenhall Street, Belfast
Book a one-hour follow up bespoke consultancy session at a time that suits you. This session will be delivered virtually via Zoom.
How does this course work?
This course is delivered in one day, in-person at NI Chamber offices in Belfast with a follow up “check in” after 1 month for each participant to discuss progress and any challenges they are facing.
Who is this course for?
This training is designed for business owners, marketing managers and anyone looking to scale their marketing, improve marketing ROI without breaking the bank and achieve more through saving time.
What will you learn?
Delegates will learn a variety of proven techniques for cutting costs in your digital marketing efforts while still achieving maximum impact. Topics covered include:
- How to identify and eliminate wasteful spending in your current marketing budget
- The most cost-effective marketing channels and how to use them to your advantage
- Strategies for creating high-quality, engaging content on a budget
- Techniques for measuring and optimising the ROI of your marketing efforts
- Cost effective software to use to help scale your marketing efforts
- How to evaluate in-house resources and skills, apply these to maximum effectiveness and fill any skills gaps in a cost effective manner
- Develop a practical roadmap outlining key digital marketing tasks and milestones achievable within current resource and timescales
By the end of this training, you will have a solid understanding of how to minimise your marketing costs while maximising results. You’ll be able to create or update your marketing plan so it is both cost-effective and effective in reaching your target audience.
This training is CPD Accredited, which means it has reached the required Continuing Professional Development standards and benchmarks. It is assurance that the learning value has been scrutinized to ensure integrity and quality. The CPD Certification Service provides recognised independent CPD accreditation compatible with global CPD requirements.
Download the 2023 Learn Grow Excel training brochure.