Are you thinking about introducing tendering into your business growth plans but don’t know where to start? Maybe you have written a few unsuccessful tenders and are thinking of giving up.
This workshop is for business owner/managers and employees whose businesses are:
- Based in the Belfast City Council Area
- Employing fewer than 50 full time equivalent staff members.
During this workshop, you will:
- Learn the key components of a good tender submission
- Identify common pitfalls you may be guilty of
- Find out about further sources of support to help you 1:1 with specific tenders you may be looking at
This workshop is aimed at SME, Micro Enterprises and Social Enterprises based in the Belfast City Council area and employing fewer than 50 people.
This project is part funded by Invest Northern Ireland and the European Regional Development Fund under the Investment for Growth & Jobs Northern Ireland (2014-2020) Programme.