Taking quality photographs is a crucial tool in the development of your business. It can reflect your image, build a brand and show the potential of your product or service and make your website and social media presence stand out from the rest. The good news is that you don’t need the most expensive or sophisticated equipment to do this.
This workshop will give business owners the skills required to use their smartphone, or digital camera, to produce professional-standard photographs to improve their websites and social media strategies.
Belfast Exposed will walk you through the entire process from required equipment and studio setup, to the photography and post-production skills need to produce high quality photographs.
Topics covered include:
- Using a smartphone, or digital camera to take professional photographs.
- Learn skills to take photographs that will improve your business through your website and social media.
- Accessories (tripod, add on lenses etc).
- Smartphone camera apps to help control lighting.
- The basics of composition.
- Planning and preparation for a photography shoot.
- Building your set (lighting, paper, backgrounds etc).
- The do’s and don’ts of editing and processing