January 23, 2020
Customs Declaration Training 1
Venue:Northern Ireland Chamber of Commerce and Industry
As the UK leaves the EU you may need to know how to meet customs requirements fast and efficiently. NI Chamber can help. This training will highlight what you need to know to complete a customs declaration accurately.
This one day HMRC approved training course will:
• Demonstrate the gathering of information to complete a customs declaration using various example scenarios, covering both export and import.
• Explore a number of typical problems and common errors when completing declarations.
• Give participants the opportunity to ask questions or raise issues in a small group environment. Developed in collaboration with leading industry experts, our comprehensive modules include:
1. Introduction to trade
2. Business responsibilities
3. Export process
4. Import process
6. Commodity codes
7. Customs Procedure Codes
8. Export and import controls
11. Customs simplified procedures
For more information on this course please contact Lynsey Foster: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please read NI Chamber’s booking terms and conditions before registering your place.