NI Chamber is inviting member businesses across Northern Ireland to enter the 2023 Chamber Business Awards before the deadline of Friday 23 June.
Recognising and rewarding excellence in local business, the Chamber Business Awards is one of the UK’s most contested and prestigious business award programmes. NI Chamber will crown local category winners who will go on to compete in the UK final later this year.
With eight categories including awards recognising Commitment to People, Scale-up Business of the Year and Community Business of the Year, the awards are open to NI Chamber members in all sectors. There are also categories to recognise ‘green’ businesses, export success, diversity & inclusion and diversification. One person will also win the ‘Game Changer Award,’ designed to single-out an outstanding entrepreneur of the year, which last year, was awarded to John Harkin of Alchemy.
The awards are free for NI Chamber members to enter. To apply online, click the links below:
- The Workforce Developer – Commitment to People Award
- The Rapid Riser – Scale up Business of the Year
- The Community Champion – Community Business of the Year
- The Problem Solver – Business Diversification Award
- The Planet Saver – Green Business of the Year
- The Game Changer – Entrepreneur of the Year
- The Global Player – Export Business of the Year
- The Equality Trailblazer – Diversity and Inclusion Award
Pictured are Leigh Heggarty and Tiarnán O’Neill from Galgrom Group, who won ‘The Equality Trailblazer’ at last year’s NI Chamber Awards, pictured with Olivia Stewart, Senior Communications & Engagement Manager, NI Chamber.