As a representative body, the welfare and safety of our members, team, stakeholders, and the wider community is our first priority.
The NI Chamber team remains fully available and will continue to work with our members and key stakeholders and can be reached via telephone and email as usual.
I would like to update you on key measures NI Chamber is taking to comply with government guidelines as the UK enters the delay stage to minimise the spread of the virus, while also helping to support our members during this time:
• Our communications services and platforms continue to operate as normal. Please continue to send your Ambition magazine or Ambition Weekly content to Christopher Morrow and continue to use website services as normal
• Our export documentation service also continues to operate with full staff availability. We do however request that where possible, customers use post or access our online e-cert service. For any queries relating to this please contact Tanya Anderson.
• At present our events will continue to operate in accordance with official government guidelines and safety measures. We will update members as appropriate if this changes however for any queries relating to this please contact Louise Turley.
• On the policy front, NI Chamber continues to lobby hard on your company’s behalf. We very much welcome any feedback you may have on how Covid-19 is impacting on your business – and suggestions of what the Government could do to help you navigate this difficult period. Please contact Christopher Morrow.
• We also refer you to the updated government guidance to help mitigate the risks of contracting Covid-19 and preventing further spread.
NI Chamber is taking these measures in line with the incredible efforts our member companies are making to safeguard employee health and wellbeing, and to prevent any unnecessary risks or spread to the wider community.
We will issue further guidance and updates as required, however in the interim, please do keep in touch with us – we are here to help.