Recently four local businesses took part in Level 2 World Host Customer Service training on SRC’s Newry Campus. Employees from, Casey’s Eurospar, Mulkerns Eurospar, Kukoon Rugs and Fitzsimons & Mallon Solicitors all availed of this fully funded course under the Skills Focus Programme funded by the Department for the Economy.
The WorldHost `Principles of Customer Service ‘course provides staff with the skills and knowledge necessary to deliver excellent customer service and give your business the outstanding reputation it deserves.
This workshop is aimed at any front-line staff who come into contact with and have regular interactions with customers. It covers:
• Identifying customer needs and managing expectations
• The importance of making a great first impression
• Applying customer service within your role and sector
• Communication skills to improve your customer interactions
• Leaving a lasting impression
• Planning for professional development
We have places available for the next course which runs on 7th & 14th August 2021 in our Newry Campus. If you are interested in this please contact a member of the team today on 028 3839 7778 or alternatively email email@example.com.