Welcome to the Ulster Bank CIPR NI Media Awards 2024, celebrating 30 years of rewarding excellence in the ever-growing media industry in Northern Ireland. These awards acknowledge the outstanding work of media professionals in Northern Ireland and presents a fantastic opportunity to showcase the outstanding ability of our media to report on all forms of news.
Please note: You must register with the system in order to log in – please click the Register button on the right hand side of the page and complete all required fields. You will only need to register once.
For more information about the 2024 Ulster Bank CIPR NI Media Awards, please visit the website.
Use the guide below to submit your entry:
- Review the entry criteria on the individual category pages on the 2024 Ulster Bank CIPR NI Media Awards website carefully before selecting the category you wish to enter.
- Entries can be saved as DRAFT to allow you to continue working on them at a later stage. Please note that only entries saved as FINAL will be considered for judging.
- Review your entry carefully before submitting it as FINAL.
- Entries submitted as FINAL cannot be edited.
- Complete an entry form once for each submission that you wish to make. Once you have completed the required fields and are happy with your entry, submit it as FINAL.
- All entries must be completed in full by Wednesday 31st January 2024 at Midnight or they will be withdrawn.
Note: If you are having difficulty submitting your form, please contact: email@example.com