Sensory rooms engage the senses of the user; sight, touch, smell and sound. They allow children & adults to develop key skills through special lighting, music and objects.
Ciara Collins has joined the Sync Living team as our multisensory specialist. She has 10 years experience working with parents, teachers & occupational therapists to design sensory environments. Sync living will work with architects, builders and hospitals to install state-of-the-art sensory facilities.
Benefits of sensory rooms and equipment include;
• Supports development of communication
• Assists development of social & emotional skills
• Reduces tension and increases relaxation
• Combines learning with fun & enjoyment
• Improves concentration, alertness & general awareness
For more information, visit https://www.syncliving.co.uk/sensory-solutions/