In this episode, Brendan interviewed the incredible Jamie Smart, a Sunday Times bestselling author, renowned speaker, and transformative coach.
Jamie’s expertise lies in guiding business leaders, entrepreneurs, coaches, therapists, and other transformation professionals to integrate subtractive psychology and clarity principles into their work, businesses, and lives. With an impressive track record, he has keynoted conferences for various organisations and has appeared on Sky TV, BBC, as well as in numerous publications including The Times, The Daily Telegraph, The Huffington Post and Psychologies Magazine. As well as CLARITY he is also the author of the books RESULTS: Think Less, Achieve More, The Little Book of Clarity and The Little Book of Results.
In this episode, Brendan and Jamie discuss:
- The one fear you need to know about that holds business owners back
- How to achieve clarity and a clear mind to boost your growth mindset
- How to scale your business with insight and clarity
- The three indicators of success that you need to know in business
- Why you need to know that you’re capable of more than you think
- How to identify your own sources of stress
- And so much more…
Contact Simple Scaling