In this episode, Brendan interviewed the incredible Claire Colvin, Co-Founder, Simple Scaling, and they recapped on their favourite moments from Season 9.
Claire has worked as a partner to business leaders and entrepreneurs of high-growth businesses helping them to scale through their people. As the former Talent Director on the Board of a rapidly growing global organisation, Claire built the optimum people-centred structures and systems to enable the company to significantly scale across six continents.
In 2019, Claire became my business partner, and we set out on a journey of discovery to extensively research exemplars of scaling to identify the key attributes that made them successful.
In this episode, Brendan and Claire discuss:
- Why it’s pointless trying to have control
- Why you need to handle the mundane tasks and life
- How to create a culture of productivity and creativity
- Why you need to stop being indecisive
- Why mindset is the key to a meaningful life
- And so much more…
You can listen to the podcast on all major podcasting channels including Apple, Spotify and YouTube. Listen to YouTube.
Contact Simple Scaling