Queen’s University Belfast is proud to sponsor the Irish News Workplace and Employment Awards 2023.
Applications have now opened for entries to the 2023 awards, which will again recognise the talents and achievements of a wide range of groups and individuals from all sections of business across Ireland.
There are ten key categories, each of which be split into small, medium and large.
The Main Categories
- Best Place to Work
- Team of the Year
- Best Education, Trainee or Apprentice programme
- Employer for the Future
- Best Innovation and Leadership
- Best Employee Development Programme
- Best Wellbeing in the Workplace Strategy
- Best Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
- Corporate Social Responsibility Programme of the Year
- Best Sustainable Business Award (new for 2023)
The award ceremony will take place at Titanic Belfast on 8 June 2023, hosted by comic Neil Delamere.
For more information and to enter, please visit: https://wea.irishnews.com.