#Microsoftproject, the world’s most popular project management software, is a powerful application that you can use to efficiently plan, manage, and communicate project information.
• If you need software to handle dynamic scheduling, manage resources, and support better communication, Microsoft Project is the tool for you.
• It is designed for anyone who oversees a team, plans a budget, juggles schedules, or has deadlines to meet – in short, anyone who manages a project as part of their job in today’s busy working world.
Our MS Project courses are delivered by our senior trainer Shane Mullan, both Virtually and in our Belfast City Centre training suites on the following dates…
• MS Project Introduction – *12 Nov 2022* (Classroom-based)
• MS Project Advanced- *15 Nov 2022* (Classroom-based)
• MS Project Introduction – *21 Nov 2022* (Virtual)
• MS Project Advanced- *12 Jan 2023* (Virtual)
• MS Project Introduction – *23 Jan 2023* (Classroom-based)
• Courses run from 9:39am to 4:30pm