This workshop is for business owner/managers and employees whose businesses are:
- Based in the Belfast City Council Area
- Employing fewer than 50 full time equivalent staff members.
Are you thinking about introducing tendering into your business growth plans but don’t know where to start?
During this workshop, you will:
- Gain an understanding of the public sector and how it procures
- Understand the scale of the opportunities available and how to identify the right one for you
- Ascertain approaches to making bid/no bid decisions
- Be able to develop a tender roadmap
- Review what public sector customers want
- Pinpoint the critical elements of good tender writing and identify a range of critical considerations in writing a winning tender.
This support is part of the Belfast City Council Enterprise Framework which is part-funded by Invest NI and the EU Investment for Jobs and Growth Programme.