Catalyst is hosting a series of workshops for people who dream of starting their own businesses, to learn about how they can better support diverse people to make innovative startups.
These workshops are a chance for people who might not always get the spotlight to talk about your dreams and what’s holding you back. The workshops will help Catalyst understand what support could be made available to make starting a business easy to understand, accessible, and less daunting – and to develop a new support programme.
Everyone is welcome to join, but Catalyst is especially interested in hearing from:
- women who would like to explore starting their own business
- people who didn’t go to college or get a degree
- people who have moved from other countries to Northern Ireland or border counties in Ireland
Workshops will be taking place in:
- Derry~Londonderry on Thursday 5 October 2023
- Belfast on Wednesday 11 October 2023 (two sessions)Register your interest in attending a workshop