Are you ready to develop your skills and engage in training with an accredited outcome? Belfast Met is delivering fully funded, online courses for over 1000 students, in areas such as IT, Business and Marketing, Digital Construction, Childcare and Health & Social Care. The courses are available to everyone over the age of 18 who are eligible to work in Northern Ireland.
Funded by the Department for the Economy, the Skill Up Programme provides fully funded, online training to help anyone who meets the entry requirements to upskill or retrain.
In the months ahead Belfast Met will be launching a range of free accredited courses that you can access remotely.
Business & Marketing
- ILM Level 3 Award in Leadership & Management
- ILM Level 5 Certificate in Leadership & Management
- OCN Level 2 Award in Digital Marketing
- CIM Level 4 Award in Digital Marketing Techniques
Health & Social Care
- CACHE Level 2 Introductory Awareness of Autistic Spectrum Conditions
- CACHE Level 3 Support Individuals with Autistic Conditions
- NOCN Level 2 Award in Meeting the Needs of Learners with ADHD
- OCN Level 2 Award in Mental Health Awareness
Construction & Engineering
- OCN Level 2 Award in 2D Computer Aided Design
- OCN Level 2 Award in Digital Construction
- OCN Level 2 Award in Digital Skills with Construction
- OCN Level 3 Award in Digital Construction with BIM
- Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Excel
- Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Word
- Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) PowerPoint
- OCN Level 2 Award in Managing Challenging Behaviour in Children and Young People
- OCN NI Level 2 Award in Introduction to Mindfulness and Reducing Anxiety in Children
- OCN NI Level 2 Award in Early Years Learning, Care and Development
- NCFE CACHE Level 3 Award for Special Educational Needs Coordinators in Early Years Settings
All courses are delivered completely online with support from lecturers who guide learners through a series of engaging tutorials that are designed to encourage interaction and discussion.
These subjects will be launched across the 2021-22 academic year. For more details about the Skill Up programme and to register interest for courses, go to www.belfastmet.ac.uk/support-for-business
Make it at the Met!