Southern Regional College currently have limited places remaining on the Data Analytics Graduate Programme, starting 8th November 2021. Through this course Graduates will be introduced to the concepts of data analytics, the different data types that can be encountered and the concept of big data and how this can be processed.
Knowledge and practical skills gained include:
- Understanding data analytics and big data
- Learn how to use Excel for Data Visualisation
- Understand Database technologies and use SQL for Data Analytics
- Learn how to use Power BI for Data Analysis
Training will take place 5 days per week online (Monday-Friday, 9am – 5pm) for 9 weeks. You will receive a weekly training allowance of £150.
What qualifications will you gain?
If you’re selected for the Academy, you’ll receive practical, real-world training and the opportunity to gain world recognised qualifications in:
- MTA Introduction to Programming Using Python.
- MTA Database Admin Fundamental
- CMI L3 Project Management/ Pearson L3 Project Management.
Where can it take you?
This course will prepare you for the future role of Data Analyst.
We are currently working with a range of local companies to offer industry placements for a period of ten-weeks. During the ten-week placement you will continue to receive a weekly training allowance of £150.
Apply now via our website Course: 21/P2724SP (src.ac.uk) and then complete the online psychometric assessment https://app.mindmill.co.uk/MyMindMill/Landing/DataAnalytics