CyberNI Week is a Northern Ireland Cyber Security Centre (NICSC) initiative which BT is delighted to support with a series of free to attend events throughout the week to share cyber security best practice, knowledge and our experience.
Cyber crime is big business, and it’s becoming more of a threat every day, as more and more people and devices connect to the internet. Millions of people around the world rely on BT’s expertise to ensure they can go about their lives and run their businesses safely. With security operations in over 180 countries supporting some of the world’s largest companies, nation’s states and critical national infrastructures, BT has a unique perspective in this area.
While locally in Belfast we have our state-of-the-art Security Operations Centre monitoring, detecting and responding to security threats 24×7, 365 days a year to keep our customers, their networks and data safe.
We also work in partnership with industry leading companies such as Cisco, Microsoft, Dell and Check Point and are co-hosting events with them.
We have 6 events running over the week in BT Riverside Tower, Belfast:
- Monday 4th March, 12:00pm – 1:00pm Securely Transforming a Nation’s Healthcare with Deryck Mitchelson – Check Point Global CISO
- Wednesday 6th March, 11:30am – 12:30pm Building Cyber Resilience in the face of Modern Cyber Attacks with Tom Digan – Cyber Resillience Director, Dell Technologies
- Wednesday 6th March, 1:00pm – 2:00pm Breaking Boundaries: Redefining thought leadership in cybersecurity with Lee Stephens – Director of Security Advisory Services, BT Group
- Thursday 7th March 11:30am – 12:30pm Breaking Jargon: Navigating a path through the vocabulary of Cyber Security with Lee Stephens – Director of Security Advisory Services, BT Group
- Thursday 7th March, 1:00pm – 2:00pm What is Threat Intelligence and how organisations can take advantage with David Keddy – Cloud Security Specialist, Microsoft
- Friday 8th March, 11:00am – 12:00pm Martin Lee – Technical lead of Security research and EMEA Lead within Cisco Talos
For more information and to register for any of the above events click here CyberNI Week4th-10th March 2024 (splashthat.eu)