Basecamp Boston 2024 is the third iteration of the sector agnostic programme, aimed at fostering strong connections between Northern Ireland businesses and the US to accelerate growth. Thanks to the success of the previous editions, the Department for the Economy has continued to fund this initiative.
Each year we conduct a Needs Analysis with all participating companies and respond directly to the specific challenges facing the cohort. As a result, each programme is bespoke to the needs of the participants.
- Forge connections with US-based experts to accelerate your US expansion plans.
- Address expansion challenges specific to your company.
- Gain insights into key areas such as pricing and Go-to-Market (GTM) strategies, US recruitment and legal considerations.
- Identify potential strategic partners, board members, service providers, and US mentors.
- Participate in workshops for skills development.
- Develop ideal customer personas for the US market, opportunity for customer discovery, and gain VC insights.
- Develop a robust strategy for expansion, establishing a strong foundation for successful market penetration and sustained growth.
Eligibility Criteria for 2024:
- Northern Ireland registered company / Innovation Driven Enterprise (IDE) with high growth potential.
- Fully funded programme; companies only contribute towards travel costs.
- The programme is for C-suite participants, preferably CEOs.
IDEs are Invited to Apply if They:
- Have a product ready to enter the US market (with the exception of Life Science companies who require clinical trials before going to market, in these cases proof of viability of the offering and indication of continued development over the last 3 years will suffice)
- Are eager to develop a Go-to-Market strategy for the US.
- Have a budget to implement US expansion over the next two years.
Cohort includes new companies and returning companies in 2024.
- Applications Open: 29th Jan 2024
- Application Deadline: 12th Feb 2024
- Needs Analyses for Returning Companies: week commencing 26th Feb 2024
- Needs Analyses for New Companies: week commencing 11th March 2024
- Programme Launch & Cohort Kick Off: May 2024 (exact date TBC)
- Basecamp Boston Programme Delivery: 24th to 28th June 2024
For more details and to apply, please visit our website: www.basecampboston.co
Thank you for your continued support in making Basecamp Boston a success. Together, we can contribute to the growth and success of Northern Ireland businesses in North America.