It is a requirement of the ISO series of standards for companies to have internal quality audits carried out. This course provides practical training for all the planning, performance reporting, and follow-up of internal audits in all industry sectors.
Many companies who initially achieve ISO certifications run the risk of losing their certification later through ineffective internal auditing. This course is designed to provide practical instruction for the internal auditor and involves considerable delegate involvement through workshops and case studies.
Course duration: 1-Day Workshop
This IMS Internal Auditor Course is designed to provide practical instruction for the internal auditor. This training course takes into account the varying levels of understanding and different backgrounds of delegates, we ensure that all attendees leave with a firm understanding of the course material.
The IMS Internal Auditor Training Course involves considerable delegate involvement through workshops and real-life relevant case studies. The day will be broken up into a morning and afternoon session with a break for lunch. The morning session will focus on the theory behind IMS Integrated Management Systems and auditing techniques, whereas the afternoon will be a practical session to give delegated a ‘hands-on’ understanding with reality-based scenarios. This allows delegates to ask organisation-specific questions from our consultants who are experts in their fields with more than 30 years of experience within the sector.
What does it involve?
- Quality, environmental and health and safety standards in context
- Overview of ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018 Internal auditing of the management systems
- Non-compliances and deficiencies
- Human relations in auditing
What will you learn?
- Be familiar with each of the standards in Integrated Management Systems including ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, and ISO 45001:2018
- Be able to plan and carry out effective internal audits of their Integrated Management Systems within their own company
- Be able to develop and maintain a system of records to support the auditing activity Be capable of improving the corrective action cycle.
Who should attend?
- Anyone responsible for introducing or maintaining 2 or more of the following systems ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and ISO 45001
- Personnel involved, or who may become involved, in the internal auditing of these systems
- Those interested in developing a further understanding of ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and ISO 45001