An exciting webinar addressing the very latest information on Data Compliance and Data Security, with specialist industry experts.
Vyta, a market-leading IT Asset Disposition company, are joined by Briefed, a team of barristers who help businesses manage their legal compliance successfully and are experts in data privacy and GDPR.
Lowell Radcliffe, Head of Business Development for Vyta highlights common lapses in security Vyta witnesses and discusses how to eliminate threats from discarded IT hardware.
Chris Kelly, Barrister, and Orlagh Kelly, CEO of Briefed, will touch on the 5 most notable data breaches in 22, punishments and explain the current legal requirements on handling and disposing of data, alongside the punishments and fines for those caught breaching the rules.
Points that will be addressed in the Webinar:
– The current law on handling and disposal of data
– Punishments and fines of non-compliance
– 5 most notable Data breaches in 2022 and their causes
– Latest Cyber security threats to your business and how to mitigate
– Prevention of Data Breaches from redundant IT hardware
You can also submit your own questions, prior to or during the event, for our experts to answer in the webinar.
This is a free webinar on LinkedIn.Register for Event