Subtotal: Member: £350, Non Member: £400
Booking Deadline: 16 October 2022
Understand sustainability disclosure regulations and get started with your ESG reporting.
Understand how to monitor, record and report your business’ sustainability efforts and create a roadmap specific to your business.
NI Chamber and Janice Daly CFA, Director Sustainable Finance and Investment at Grant Thornton, have developed an environmental, social and governance (ESG) reporting training course to help SMEs understand ESG reporting and disclosure requirements and how to apply these to their business.
Organisations of all sizes and across all sectors are more conscious than ever of their impact and dependence on the environment and society and are increasingly scrutinised on how they are integrating ESG considerations into their operations.
ESG training will help you decode current and upcoming sustainability disclosure regulations, understand the ESG reporting landscape and apply this to your business and create an ESG reporting map specific to your business under expert guidance.
For more information, please contact: Catriona.Henry@northernirelandchamber.com.
How does this course work?
- Three modules delivered over 3 weeks in a blend of virtual and in-person.
- Small group training with the opportunity for interaction and to ask questions.
- Kick off with an interactive introduction to sustainability and ESG reporting delivered virtually.
- Get to grips with ESG reporting during module 2 through an interactive session delivered online.
- Come together in-person in small groups at the final module and work to create an ESG reporting roadmap specific to your business under the expert guidance of the workshop trainer.
- Module 1
Wednesday 19 October | 10.00 – 11.00
- Module 2
Wednesday 26 October | 10.00 – 12.00
- Module 3
Wednesday 2 November | 10.00 – 12.00 or 14.00 – 16.00
What will you learn?
Introduction to Sustainability and ESG Reporting
- Introductions and course objectives.
- Decoding sustainability related initiatives and regulations.
- An overview of ESG Factors.
- An introduction to Sustainability Reporting and Disclosure Regulation.
ESG Reporting and your business
- Sustainability and your business.
- Why ESG reporting and disclosure? – Drivers, impacts and benefits.
- Materiality and sustainability.
- Getting started with sustainability integration.
- Best practice case study.
Mapping out your ESG reporting and disclosures – In small groups of 5 attendees
- Map out ESG reporting for your business.
- Communicating your ESG procedures internally and externally.
Who is this course for?
Business Owners, Sustainability Managers, Finance Directors, Compliance Managers and General Managers.
Download the 2022 training prospectus.