February 13, 2020
Selling for Success – Foundation Sales Skills
Venue:Northern Ireland Chamber of Commerce and Industry, 40 Linenhall Street, BT2 8BA
Foundation Sales Skills – 1 day course
This introductory course is designed to improve the core sales skills that the new sales person will need, from getting started with a product or service, through finding prospects, making sales calls, asking questions and closing the sale.
What you will Learn
- Selling: What is selling? Why do buyers buy?
- Understanding your offer: Features, Benefits and Advantages
- Communication Skills: Getting the message across
- Questioning and Listening: The power of asking the right things, at the right time
- Qualification: From initial contact and beyond
- Booking a Meeting: Getting a foot in the door
- Objection Handling and Prevention: Overcoming hurdles
- Closing: How to close the sale confidently and professionally
To register your interest please contact Catherine Crilly: email@example.com.