Subtotal: Member: £140, Non Member: £200
Please get in touch with a member of our team if you need to purchase tickets.
A half day training course which focuses on the importance of successfully identifying the correct origin of your product.
Rules of Origin are the criteria used to determine the nationality of a product. Their importance is derived from the fact that duties and restrictions in several cases depend upon the source of imports.
This practical course is suitable for those working in an export or import environment who need further detailed information on origin calculations and how they affect sales and purchases. On request, delegates who complete this training will obtain a British Chambers of Commerce Accredited Certification after successfully completing the associated assessment.
This half day training course will cover:
• An explanation of Origin
• Rules for non-preferential Origin
• Certificates of Origin, UK and Arab
• Rules for preferential Origin
• Movement certificates – EUR1
• The EU – UK Trade Agreement and Northern Ireland
• Preference on imports to include General System of Preference (GSP)
• Commodity Codes and the Tariff
To book a space on this training or for more information, please contact Marta Gajewska firstname.lastname@example.org