Subtotal: Member: £0, Non Member: £50
Please get in touch with a member of our team if you need to purchase tickets.
NI Chamber and Cleaver Fulton Rankin invite you to join an upcoming legal workshop on Thursday 28 September.
The UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) provide a framework to shape business success by building a more sustainable future, encouraging business innovation and purpose beyond profit. Companies of all sizes and sectors can play a role in contributing to the SDGs.
This workshop will deliver practical advice on how businesses can balance the three dimensions of sustainable development, including economic, social and environmental actions to ensure legal compliance and profitability.
Expert speakers will discuss:
- An overview of the Sustainable Development Goals
- Opportunities and threats to businesses from emerging technologies
- How to ensure ethical banking and investment
- Integrity and values in employment and HR practices, including practical advice for flexible working, employee retention and benefits
- Practical green leasing tips for landlords and tenants
- Climate Change Act NI – international ambition meeting local realities
Attendees will also be offered a free consultation with Cleaver Fulton Rankin to discuss questions or concerns specific to their business. Delegates will also have the opportunity to network with other attendees and share lessons.
Cleaver Fulton Rankin Workshop Facilitators:
- Stephen Cross, Director
- Brendan Martyn, Director
- Florence Smith, Associate Director
- Michael Boyce, Associate Director
- Jude Copeland, Legal Review Manager & Associate
Who is this event for?
This event is for SMEs, including Business Owners, Sustainability Managers, Supply Chain Managers, Financial Directors, HR professionals and Managers. There will be an opportunity to learn from expert speakers, ask questions and connect with others.