Subtotal: Member: £295, Non Member: £345
Please get in touch with a member of our team if you need to purchase tickets.
This course is sold out. To be added to the waiting list, please contact: Catriona.Henry@northernirelandchamber.com
Become a brilliant public speaker. Communicate with charisma, clarity and credibility.
NI Chamber and Bespoke Communications have developed a presentations skills course to help you develop your presentation skills whether in-person or online. At this in-person training course attendees will benefit from experienced facilitators who have worked with thousands of presenters to help them to win business, influence stakeholders and build confidence for presentations, TED Talks, TV appearances, webinars and meetings. Together, they will help you to structure your message for impact and uncover what it takes to influence others with your words.
How does this course work?
- Delivered in-person, this course will help you to deliver the most impactful presentation you’ll ever give, with the opportunity to build up your skills step-by-step as you progress through the day.
- Small group size to make sure that you benefit from individualised attention.
- You’ll have the opportunity to practice a range of techniques in a safe, supportive space allowing you to stretch your abilities beyond the classroom.
- You will have access to your personal Online Learning Experience with detailed resources and videos to guide you through everything you need to know. You’ll get access to this learning experience for 12 months after you attend the course.
What will you learn?
- Get insights into the techniques top speakers use to prepare and perform and discover the tiny tweaks you can make for a great connection with your audience.
- Learn strategies for controlling nerves before and during a presentation.
- Find out how to create an impact with PowerPoint slides and visuals.
- Get feedback and support to help you to develop your personal communication style.
- Find out how to build rapport with your audience and keep their attention.
- Learn how to answer questions with confidence
Who is this course for?
Business Development, Sales, HR, Operations, Marketing, Communications or Commercial roles.
Download the 2022 training prospectus.
This training is CPD Accredited, which means it has reached the required Continuing Professional Development standards and benchmarks. It is assurance that the learning value has been scrutinised to ensure integrity and quality. The CPD Certification Service provides recognised independent CPD accreditation compatible with global CPD requirements.