Subtotal: Member: £0, Non Member: £30
Please get in touch with a member of our team if you need to purchase tickets.
NI Chamber is hosting an event on the new Post-Brexit immigration system including the end of freedom of movement for EU nationals in partnership with leading law firm, Cleaver Fulton Rankin.
The new Points Based immigration system was introduced in Northern Ireland on 1 December 2020. Following the UK departing the European Union freedom of movement for EU nationals wishing to live and work in Northern Ireland has come to an end on 1 January 2021. This webinar will cover the key considerations that Northern Ireland businesses need to consider under the new immigration system covering recruitment of workers from both the EU and outside the EU. The seminar will be structured in the following:
• The need to secure a Sponsor Licence with the Home Office to facilitate hiring talent from the EU and outside the EU
• The legal requirements for a Skilled Worker visa for EU and non-EU nationals
• Consideration of minimum salaries, qualifications and how to recruit globally to Northern Ireland
• Frontier workers living in the EU but working in the UK/NI (and vice versa)
• British nationals wishing to enter and work in another EU Member State
• Recruitment challenges for HR and leadership covering budgets, immigration fees and the visa process
With the reduction of salary thresholds and qualifications required under the new immigration system many companies in Northern Ireland are now considering recruiting from around the world. This event is for business leaders, managers and HR professionals to help prepare for the challenges and opportunities presented by the new immigration system.