Subtotal: Member: £0, Non Member: £0
Please get in touch with a member of our team if you need to purchase tickets.
Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of Northern Ireland Chamber of Commerce and Industry (NI Chamber) will be held on Friday 27 May from 11.00-11.45 at the Grand Central Hotel Belfast to transact the following business:
- To consider the Annual Report of the Board and the Statement of Accounts for the Year Ended 31 December 2021.
- To elect: Members of the Board and Council, the President for the ensuing year and the Vice-President for the ensuing year.
- To appoint the Auditors for the ensuing year.
- To appoint the Honorary Treasurer & Company Secretary.
- To consider and transact any other such business as may be relevant in accordance with the Memorandum and Articles of Association.
You can register for the AGM by emailing Christopher Morrow, Head of Communications & Engagement at: Christopher.Morrow@northernirelandchamber.com