Subtotal: Member: £350, Non Member: £400
Booking Deadline: 31 October 2023
From technical skills to leadership role: professional development for middle managers.
The biggest challenge for middle managers is to transition from functional manager to business leader. They need to learn the workings of the business outside of their functional area to be effective problem-solvers and decision-makers, create united accountable teams and become braver and comfortable in their roles as leaders.
Tuesday 4 April 2023 | 09.30 – 16.00 OR
Tuesday 7 November 2023 | 09.30 – 16.00
NI Chamber, 40 Linenhall Street, Belfast
How does this course work?
This course is delivered in one day, in-person and is supported by a comprehensive resource pack giving participants access to a wealth of tools, techniques and references to use during and after learning.
Who is this course for?
This course has been designed for emerging leaders within your organisation and is delivered in small groups of 10-12 people. It is suitable for:
- Those new to a middle management role
- Those middle managers who have been in post for some time and would like a fresh approach to leading others
What will you learn?
- Build emotional intelligence skills to develop self-awareness and the ability to influence upwards and downwards in your organisation
- Develop the habits that help individuals to grow as leaders of more collaborative and authentic teams
- Develop a negotiators approach to successful conversations
- Build a toolbox of practical skills to transform middle managers, so that they can be inspirational and credible