Subtotal: Member: £600, Non Member: £850
Please get in touch with a member of our team if you need to purchase tickets.
Develop your B2B Sales Strategy – create effective leads and prospects, identify needs and create solutions, work with customers and close the sale.
NI Chamber and experienced sales trainer Kieron Kent, have developed a sales training programme to help you develop your B2B Sales Strategy. This in-person training course is delivered across five modules and covers every stage in the sales process from sales prospecting, including the role of social media, proposing a solution and creating a value proposition as well as understanding your buyer and closing the sale.
To book or for more information, please contact: Catherine.Crilly@northernirelandchamber.com
How does this course work?
- Five modules delivered in-person over 2 days at NI Chamber offices.
- Access to in-depth resources for use during and after the programme, with exercises to help you apply learnings to your business.
- Fully interactive sessions with group sizes of no more than 14 delegates.
- The opportunity to practice your selling skills in a safe, group environment.
What will you learn?
- Module 1: Before the Sale Begins – How do you begin the sales process? What role does social media have in the sales process? What is a sales funnel and how does it work? Learn about prospecting, including LinkedIn prospecting, data and company assessment.
- Module 2: Identifying Needs – Understand the importance of research, questioning, digital prospecting and data driven sales.
- Module 3: Proposing a Solution – Discover the key components of a proposal and the importance of listening skills.
- Module 4: Buyer Resistance – What does buyer resistance look like? What is good questioning? What is common, what is false and how to overcome it?
- Module 5: Closing & Follow Up – How to close and follow up professionally and successfully. Why most salespeople fail in this area.
Who is this course for?
Business Development and Sales personnel operating in B2B sales.
Thursday 29 September 2022 | 10.00 – 16.00 & Friday 30 September 2022 | 10.00 – 16.00
Download the 2022 training prospectus.
This training is CPD Accredited, which means it has reached the required Continuing Professional Development standards and benchmarks. It is assurance that the learning value has been scrutinised to ensure integrity and quality. The CPD Certification Service provides recognised independent CPD accreditation compatible with global CPD requirements.