Subtotal: Member: £250, Non Member: £300
Booking Deadline: 14 June 2023
Stand out in a crowded social media environment and create engaging video content for your business.
LinkedIn is one of the most powerful platforms for business and it has become a key tool for generating new sales leads. Strategically developing your own LinkedIn presence will help build and maintain new and current business relationships within the network. Alongside this, video content has become the most effective way to secure the attention of your target market whether through LinkedIn videos, YouTube shorts or even TikTok.
NI Chamber and award winning content marketing agency, ProfileTree, have developed a LinkedIn and video content training course to provide insight and tools on how to fully harness the power of the social network for business, use videos to increase engagement and to unlock your professional presence online.
This is a comprehensive programme designed to help professionals and business owners take their online presence to the next level.
In this course, you will learn how to effectively leverage LinkedIn to expand your network, increase visibility, and generate leads for your business. You will also learn how to create engaging video content to showcase your expertise and build trust with your audience.
Wednesday 21 June 2023 | 10.00 – 12.00 & 14.00 – 15.30
How does this course work?
- Delivered in one day, in-person at NI Chamber offices in Belfast, broken up into two 2-hour sessions
- The morning session will cover LinkedIn and the key areas to make this platform work for your business
- This afternoon session will focus on video marketing and creation and how this can create engaging content for your business
- Small group training with the opportunity for interaction and to ask questions
Who is this course for?
The course is ideal for marketing individuals through to business owners who want to improve their online presence and expand their reach on LinkedIn. Whether you’re a salesperson, entrepreneur or part of the marketing team, this practical course will provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to stand out on the world’s largest professional networking platform.
What will you learn?
- Optimise your LinkedIn profile to attract more views and connections, enhance your profile for inbound leads and learn what is important in a very noisy space
- Utilise LinkedIn’s advanced search and targeting features to find the right prospects and customers
- Create engaging video content that showcases your expertise and builds trust with your audience, understand the resources that you have to develop relevant and interesting video content to enhance your company’s profile and generate new leads and sales
- Use video to generate leads and drive sales for your business
- Understand market research – discover how you can monitor and engage with new and existing customers
- How to plan the conversation – learn how to stand out from the crowd and ensure your organisation’s profile and work is visible with meaningful content
This training is CPD Accredited, which means it has reached the required Continuing Professional Development standards and benchmarks. It is assurance that the learning value has been scrutinized to ensure integrity and quality. The CPD Certification Service provides recognised independent CPD accreditation compatible with global CPD requirements.