Subtotal: Member: £0, Non Member: £50
Booking Deadline: 12 June 2023
NI Chamber and its International Champions Eversheds Sutherland and Queen’s University invite companies which currently operate within international supply chains to a breakfast event.
Globally, supply chain vulnerabilities have been exposed by the pandemic and its economic aftermath, as well as by the war in Ukraine. All of which has reemphasised the importance of enhancing supply chain resilience, as well as prioritising flexibility, responsiveness and sustainability.
At this event, expert speakers will share practical advice relevant to any business trading internationally. Areas of focus will include:
- Managing and avoiding supply chain disruption
- Financial distress in supply chains – warning signs and how to mitigate against it
- Future regulation and supply chain impacts
- Converting supply chain challenges into opportunities, including insights from manufacturing, transport, and retail
- Supply chain sustainability: compliance or strategic objective?
- Matthew Howse, Partner, Eversheds Sutherland
- Aisling O’Hare, Of Counsel, Eversheds Sutherland
- Dr Jelena Vlajic, Senior Lecturer/Associate Professor, Queens University Belfast
There will also be an opportunity to ask questions, connect and network with other NI companies facing similar challenges.
Who is this event for?
Business Owners, SMEs, Sustainability Managers, Supply Chain Managers, Finance Directors, and Managers.