Subtotal: Member: £0, Non Member: £50
Please get in touch with a member of our team if you need to purchase tickets.
NI Chamber and its International Champions, Queen’s University and Eversheds Sutherland, invite companies who trade with Europe to join a breakfast event on Tuesday 6 December.
Attendees will have the opportunity to listen to experts as they share how businesses are navigating the current practical challenges to trade as well as accessing EU staff and skills in a post-Brexit environment.
Dr. Billy Melo Araujo, Senior Lecturer, School of Law at Queen’s University Belfast and Audrey Elliott, Partner at Eversheds Sutherland will discuss:
- How businesses are dealing with staff requirements without free movement and access to labour
- How businesses with a pan-European footprint are managing visits, visa and sponsor licenses
- Sponsoring EU workers into NI – the process, benefits, costs and compliance requirements
- The visa implications of remote working
- A look at the current practical challenges in place when NI companies are trading in Europe
- Dual regulatory markings
- Strategies to deal with divergence
This event is for anyone whose supply chain, customer base and staff are based in Europe.
Attendees will have the opportunity to learn, connect and tap into the expertise of Queen’s University and Eversheds Sutherland. There will also be an opportunity to connect and network with other NI companies facing similar challenges.
For more information, please contact Lynsey.Foster@northernirelandchamber.com.