Subtotal: Member: £25, Non Member: £50
Please get in touch with a member of our team if you need to purchase tickets.
NI Chamber, in partnership with BT, invites you to an ‘In Camera’ event on Tuesday 5 December with Peter May, Permanent Secretary at the Department of Health. He will be joined by Dan West, Chief Digital Information Officer and Jim Wilkinson, Deputy Secretary, Healthcare Policy at the Department of Health.
Members will have the opportunity to hear directly from the Permanent Secretary on a range of areas impacting business including:
- Stabilisation and transformation in healthcare
- Fiscal challenges and what the current budget outlook means for the delivery of healthcare services
- Partnerships and the mutual benefits of enhanced relationships between the health service and Northern Ireland businesses
- Recruitment and retention including the impact of industrial action, unfilled vacancies and resourcing issues on the delivery of front-line services
- Digital Transformation in healthcare
Breakfast will be provided.