Subtotal: Member: £25, Non Member: £50
Please get in touch with a member of our team if you need to purchase tickets.
Economic growth and infrastructure development are intrinsically linked. At a time when planning around major infrastructure projects has been stalled, NI Chamber of Commerce and Industry is bringing together the key organisations involved in these projects to meet with local business in an In Camera setting.
The event will offer senior representatives from the Infrastructure sector a platform to provide an update to business on the major projects/initiatives in planning and outline the current challenges and implications.
Organisations in attendance:
• Department for Infrastructure, John McGrath, Deputy Secretary
• Northern Ireland Water, Sara Venning, Chief Executive
• Ofcom Northern Ireland, James Stinson, Regulatory Affairs Manager
• SSE Airtricity, representative to be confirmed
• Translink, Chris Conway, Group CEO
Limited to 40 guests, the intimate setting allows guests direct interaction and the opportunity to exchange their views during dinner.
Be sure to secure your place today, as this In Camera promises to fill up quickly.