Subtotal: Member: £350, Non Member: £400
Booking Deadline: 21 March 2023
Improve your public speaking skills – Communicate with confidence, clarity and charisma. Discover your authentic voice.
NI Chamber and Channel56 offer you an opportunity to develop presentation and communication skills. At this in-person training workshop we will share tips and techniques so you can deliver effective and fluent presentations. You will practice presentations on camera and see yourself on screen.
Tuesday 28 March 2023 2023 | 09.30 – 12.30 OR 14.00 – 17.00 OR
Wednesday 6 September 2023 | 09.30 – 12.30 OR 14.00 – 17.00
NI Chamber, 40 Linenhall Street, Belfast
How does this course work?
• Initial assessment and pre-course questionnaire to focus the session
• Small group, practical session delivered by professional trainers and an experienced cameraperson
• Attendees will deliver an initial presentation on camera which is recorded and played back with supportive and constructive feedback offered
• Discussion on preparation, structure, objectives and audience as well as advice on nonverbal communication
• Afterwards participants will have an improved ability to handle nerves, speak confidently and clearly and present in a much more fluent manner adjusting the language and content for the audience
Who is this course for?
Business Development, Sales, HR, Operations, Marketing, Communications or Commercial roles.
What will you learn?
• The elements of good communication
• How to put the audience at the heart of a presentation
• Tips and techniques for preparing a presentation
• How to structure a presentation
• Understand non-verbal communication
• Recognise the importance of pace and tone
• How to handle nerves and stage fright
• The best use of visual aids
• How to speak confidently and fluently even in the face of robust questions from an audience