Subtotal: Member: £300, Non Member: £350
Please get in touch with a member of our team if you need to purchase tickets.
Create your 12-month Digital Marketing Roadmap – learn how to create a successful and comprehensive digital strategy for your business.
NI Chamber and content marketing experts, ProfileTree, have developed digital strategy training to provide you with the perfect opportunity to enhance your digital skills and build an up-to-date digital strategy for your business.
Digital Marketing has never been so important for businesses in all sectors. This training will provide you with the resources to help create a 12 month digital strategy and to learn how to create a successful and comprehensive digital strategy for your business.
For more information, please contact: Phil.Murray@northernirelandchamber.com.
How does this course work?
- Delivered in one day broken up into two x 2 hour sessions.
- One hour 1-2-1 session with the workshop trainer included. This will provide specialist guidance and support specific to your own business and help refine your 12-month plan.
- Small group training with opportunity for interaction and to ask questions.
- Programme delivered virtually via Zoom.
What will you learn?
- How to audit your own digital position and that of your competition – identify your strengths and weaknesses and focus on the biggest opportunities.
- How you can take advantage of your competitors’ weaknesses or a gap in the market, even with limited resources.
- How to measure results, including how you can tweak and improve tactics if necessary.
- 1-2-1 review of your 12-month strategy, with a deep dive into key areas for your business.
- How to be strategic in delivering the digital plan and effectively use social media, SEO and more.
Who is this course for?
Business leaders and personnel working in Business Development and Marketing
Online Course date
Wednesday 9 November 2022 | 10.00 – 12.00 & 14.00 – 16.00
Book a follow up one-hour bespoke consultancy session at a time that suits you.
Download the 2022 training prospectus.
This training is CPD Accredited, which means it has reached the required Continuing Professional Development standards and benchmarks. It is assurance that the learning value has been scrutinised to ensure integrity and quality. The CPD Certification Service provides recognised independent CPD accreditation compatible with global CPD requirements.