Please get in touch with a member of our team if you need to purchase tickets.
NI Chamber, along with leading law firm Cleaver Fulton Rankin, invites you to join an Employment Law workshop on Wednesday 11 May at 8.30am.
This workshop will help SMEs to understand how employee expectations around recruiting, onboarding and retention have changed and how businesses can best position themselves to compete in a competitive labour market.
As the dynamics of recruitment have changed, it is imperative that businesses understand how they can navigate this rapidly changing area of Employment Law.
This workshop will cover:
- The key issues for SMEs surrounding recruitment and retention and how to be ready to withstand the impact on businesses.
- How flexible working will impact current employee contracts and attract new staff.
- An update on Immigration Law including changes to Skilled Worker and Sponsor Licences.
- Suzanne Keenan, Director, Cleaver Fulton Rankin
- Nathan Campbell, Associate, Cleaver Fulton Rankin
Attendees at this event will also be offered a free consultation with Cleaver Fulton Rankin to discuss questions or concerns specific to their business.
Who is this event for?
This event is for all those working in HR or those responsible for managing the recruitment and retention of employees. There will be an opportunity to learn from expert speakers, ask questions and connect with others.
This event is exclusively for NI Chamber members. Places at this event are limited. Priority will be given to NI Chamber members who will clearly benefit from the shared learning.
For more information about this event, please contact Phil.Murray@northernirelandchamber.com.