November 26, 2020
Boosting Productivity with Ulster Bank – Data Analytics
Sponsor: Ulster Bank
NI Chamber and Ulster Bank invite you to the next Boosting Productivity seminar on Thursday 26 November. The focus of the third event in this series will be on how to unlock and manage data to make it work for your organisation.
Delegates will have the opportunity to hear from Angus Foreman, Chief Architect, Azure and AI, Worldwide CTO Office, Microsoft and Mark McCormack, Head of Technology, Aflac NI who will share how data science and being a data driven organisation can boost productivity within your business. This online seminar will address the themes of disruption, culture and overcoming productivity challenges through the adoption of data driven solutions.
Key points of discussion will be:
- Capturing data and integrating information from multiple data sources
- Converting raw data into invaluable data for actionable insights
- Putting the right talent, technology, structure workflows in place to optimise your data
- Systems integration, analytics and democratisation of data
- Analytics-driven management to drive operational performance
For further information on this event please contact Catherine Crilly on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please read NI Chamber’s booking terms and conditions before registering your place.