Subtotal: Member: £250, Non Member: £300
Please get in touch with a member of our team if you need to purchase tickets.
This course will examine the Letter of Credit process in detail and delegates will receive guidance on how to create a workable Letter of Credit.
Letters of Credit are an important tool for international trade as they provide security to transactions which are often complicated, involve a number of parties and have potential risks involved. It is vital for businesses to ensure they understand and comply with the requirements of a Letter of Credit.
This course will cover:
• Methods of Payment
– The Risk Ladder
– Foreign Currency Transaction Mitigation
– Advance Payment , Documentary Collections &
• Incoterms 2020 & their interaction with L/Cs
• How the Letter of Credit works – Management &
– Advantages and Disadvantages
– Types of L/Cs
– Understanding the Rules (UCP600) and ISPB
• Best Practice for L/Cs – Hints and Tips
• Preparing Documentation
91% of previous participants would recommend it and felt it a positive addition to their professional development.
For more information, contact Marta.Gajewska@northernirelandchamber.com.
Download the 2022 training prospectus here.