Subtotal: Member: £250, Non Member: £300
Please get in touch with a member of our team if you need to purchase tickets.
With four modules delivered in concise technical sessions, the Foundation Award in International Trade breaks fundamental technical topics into easy to understand components. It has been specifically designed to meet the needs of NI companies, equipping attendees with a solid base of technical knowledge required to move goods to and from Northern Ireland.
This course will enable delegates to understand the total flow of export work, from receipt of the enquiry to successful delivery of goods and payment.
This course explains the internal functions in the exporting company, the support network available as well as the full export process, including basic mechanics and terminology, focusing on the NI Protocol and what that means for NI businesses. At the end of the course you will be equipped to set up a successful export deal.
This course will review and discuss the process from enquiry to despatch including:
- Receive the Enquiry
– Responsibilities and roles
– Incoterms 2020
– Methods of Payment and the risk ladder
– Export Controls and Licence Requirements
- Order Acknowledgment / Pro Forma Invoice
- Pre-Shipment Inspections / Packing
- Shipping Documents to include Invoices and
– Commodity Codes
– Preference Documents
– Certificates of Origin
- Move the Cargo
– Book the Shipment and Freight Forwarder
– Transport documentation
- Proof of Export – Evidential Requirements
- General good business practice
To book all 4 modules, or for more information, contact Marta.Gajewska@northernirelandchamber.com.